[Chat] private trash collection

John Spurrier jfspur at hotmail.com
Mon May 30 09:26:44 EDT 2011

I came out and photographed the truck and the Cockey's Enterprises logo
on the door. There were actually three guys working on the truck. I told them
that the law states they cannot service residential areas before 7 am. I told them
I was going to contact Cockey's management. One of them told me to go ahead
and make the call. They said they were just doing their jobs.

John