[Chat] private trash collection

Stephen J Gewirtz gewirtz at bellatlantic.net
Mon May 30 12:08:36 EDT 2011

BTW, the City asks us to have our trash and recycling out by 6 a.m.,
although I have never seen the City sanitation crews that early on my block.

And some of the new CVCBD trash cans are full and surrounded by plastic
bags of household trash, and sometimes rats can be seen there as early
as 6 a.m.  If they are going to provide trash cans there, they need to
empty them really early and maybe more than once each morning if they
are not going to feed rats.  Fortunately, emptying those cans make a lot
less noise than emptying a dumpster.

Like everyone else, I would like to have quiet until 7 a.m.

Steve