[Chat] private trash collection

SLG2700 at cs.com SLG2700 at cs.com
Tue May 31 13:19:43 EDT 2011

Thanks Eric.

The person calling or emailing a complaint to 311 should cite the citations
you have located and request the issuance of one or more of the citations
listed in the enforcement provisions listed below.

§ 7-229. Enforcement by citation.
(a) In general. In addition to any other civil or criminal remedy or
enforcement procedure, this subtitle may be
enforced by issuance of:
(1) an environmental citation under City Code Article 1, Subtitle 40
{"Environmental Control Board"}; or
(2) a civil citation under City Code Article 1, Subtitle 41 {"Civil
Citations"}.
(b) Process not exclusive.
The issuance of a citation to enforce this subtitle does not preclude
pursuing any other civil or
criminal remedy or enforcement action authorized by law.
(Ord. 99-548; Ord. 03-595.)
§ 7-230. Penalties: $500/day.
(a) In general.
Any person who violates any provision of this subtitle or of any rule or
regulation adopted under this subtitle is guilty of a misdemeanor and, on
conviction, is subject to a fine of not more than $500 for each offense.
(b) Each day a separate offense. Each day that a violation continues is a
separate offense.
(City Code, 1976/83, art. 11, §272.) (Ord. 99-548.)