[Chat] free stuff

Dawna Cobb dawnacobb at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 05:45:45 EST 2011

Hi all: In my never ending attempt to de-clutter my house, I need to get
rid of the following items:

2 rubbermaid footlockers (great for storing offseason clothes).  One of
them is missing one of two latches, but otherwise they are in excellent
condition.
Fun paper, glitter and other art supplies kids might like
An Ikea lamp with a red slender shade and black base
A pair of glass door knobs without the stem (easy to find in hardware
stores)
A box of used three ring binders
Several jigsaw puzzles
Various necklaces (nothing is valuable, this is stuff I don't wear any more)

I will be home most of the weekend so let me know when you would be free to
pick up what you like.  First come first served!

Dawna Cobb