[Chat] New biz coming to CV

gasp107 at aol.com gasp107 at aol.com
Thu Oct 6 16:19:06 EDT 2011

YUK--The one thing very positive thing about Hamden is that they will not allow francise's--which is why there are few vacancy's. CV? -- we are just happy to fill up some empty spaces. National francises do nothing to help the local economy.

Richard Burnham

Graphic Imaging,Inc.
107 East 25th Street
Baltimore, MD 21218