[Chat] Neighborhood Walkers On Patrol Tonight

SLG2700 at cs.com SLG2700 at cs.com
Wed Apr 11 12:10:56 EDT 2012

Join us tonight on the corner of 26th and North Charles at 6:30 PM,
tonight's special guest if Officer Bob Cherry, President of the FOP (Fraternal
Order of Police) he has tons of tips on home and personal safety. Bring a
neighbor or a furry legged pal. Last week we were joined by 25 walkers, which
included residents of the Tuerk House, various community residents and a
representative from the Mayor's Office. This is a great opportunity to meet your
neighbors and ask various city officials questions about city practices and
etc... also a great opportunity to make the resident walkers presence known to
help deter crime and offer preventative measures to your neighbors.

Hope to see you tonight! Please feel free to contact me with any questions
or concerns.

Sincerely,

Diana Mitchell
Coordinator of Community Safety Programs
diana at charlesvillage.org