[Chat] stolen handcapped tag

SLG2700 at cs.com SLG2700 at cs.com
Wed Apr 25 16:29:48 EDT 2012

Christine:

You should report the break in of your car because it is a crime and
because proper reporting leads to crime statistics which properly reflect the need
for increased police patrols in the area.  The police will take the
handicap permit number and may be able to locate the perpetrator by locating the
tag in use by another.

You should report to the MVA that the Handicap Tag was stolen so that they
can void out that number in their system and issue a new one.  They may ask
to see a police report to confirm your report.

You can also call Officer Bill O'Donnell the Charles Village Foot Patrol
Officer at 443-938-1472 for assistance in reporting the crime.

Sharon Guida, CVCA Safety Committee
410-467-4409