[Chat] Refinishing referral?

Greg Alexander ugagrad93 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 16:52:28 EDT 2012

We are looking for a person that can complete a refinishing job started within our front vestibule, but that we no longer have time to complete.  Removing one layer of varnish, sanding, and refinishing with a stain and sealer.   If you can do this yourself (and have references) or know of someone, we would appreciate it!

Greg Alexander
Executive Editor, STONE HOUSE PUBLICATIONS
Mason-Dixon ARRIVE | I95 BUSINESS | ARRIVING Home
410-243-3387
greg at gregoryjalexander.com
2629 Guilford Avenue | Baltimore | MD | 21218