[Chat] experience with blue water baltimore

Maya Kosok mayagk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 13:12:09 EDT 2012

We had a really fantastic experience with BWB. They did a water audit and
ended up doing about 18x30' of concrete removal, a native plant rain garden
installation, and a rainwater cistern system. The work crew was really
friendly and knowledgeable and the end result is really great. They did the
rain garden design and then we did the planting ourselves since we enjoy
that part and it saved us some $$. They are pretty flexible with letting
you take on some parts if you want.

Feel free to contact me if you have more specific questions, -Maya
2700 block of Guilford