[Chat] Charles Village Snowflake Tour Tomorrow

Sharon L. Guida guidahome at comcast.net
Sat Dec 15 15:26:16 EST 2012

Hello Charles Villagers!

Snowflake Tour of Charles Village homes - Sunday December 16: Noon - 4 pm

The Snowflake Tour of Charles Village Homes is tomorrow Sunday December 16th from Noon - 4 pm and begins at the Village Learning Place ("VLP") - 2521 St Paul Street.   Purchase tickets the day of at the VLP or online  www.charlesvillage.net    click on the front page on Snowflake Tour info.  The tour is self guided and no children under 12 please.   Last year was a smashing success with ~ 200 tour participants.

Your Guide map is your admission ticket to the homes PLUS this includes free admission to the beautifully decorated Homewood Museum on the JHU Homewood campus (~34th & Charles Street, West side up on the hill).

Proceeds benefit Charles Village beautification and the Village Learning Place.  We hope to see you there!   Thank you for supporting Charles Village.   If you are interested in participating next year.  Please email me @  Membership at CharlesVillage.net

Jennifer Erickson, CVCA Membership Chair and Snowflake Tour committee member

Ron Tanner, Snowflake Tour Chair; Shaun Carrick, and John Lessner Snowflake Tour Committee members