[Chat] Plumber recommendation for water line replacement

Dawna Cobb dawnacobb at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 10:32:36 EST 2012

Hi all: I need to replace the waterline from the meter in the sidewalk into
the cellar of my house.  I just received an estimate from Edgar Plumbing
and Heating that caused me to sit down.  Bob Edgar has done work for me and
other Villagers before and has an excellent reputation, but I feel I need
to get another estimate.

Let me know if you have similar work done and were happy with the price and
work.  The price I was quoted was $5,600 and that does not include $2100 to
replace concrete blocks in the sidewalk that may need to be torn up.

Thanks so much,  Dawna

--
Dawna Cobb
2943 N Charles Street