[Chat] [Discussion] taxes

langwidge at comcast.net langwidge at comcast.net
Thu Feb 2 19:01:33 EST 2012

Jonathan,

I just visited the BofA link you sent.

At what point, do I pay for the TT?

Christine

----- Original Message -----

From: "Jonathan Wetmiller" <jwetmiller at yahoo.com>
To: "The Charles Village Chat List" <chat at charlesvillage.info>, "Charles Village Discussion List" <discussion at charlesvillage.info>
Sent: Thursday, February 2, 2012 6:42:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Discussion] [Chat]   taxes

If you're using the online version of TurboTax, you can find discounts through many financial institutions' websites even if you don't have an account with them.  Here's one from Bank of America offering the deluxe federal version for $19.45:

http://turbotax.intuit.com/microsite/home.jsp?priorityCode=3468346088&cid=all_bofa-searchpg1_aff_3468346088&_requestid=6091

State returns are an additional $36.95, but as Eric mentioned, it's fairly simply to use the MD iFile service for free.  You just enter a few numbers from your completed federal return.

https://interactive.marylandtaxes.com/Individuals/iFile_ChooseForm/default.asp

And to your other question, Judy, I don't think the state has issued 1099G forms yet showing refund amounts from last year.

Jon