[Chat] Suspicious Person 3000 Block of Barclay

SLG2700 at cs.com SLG2700 at cs.com
Fri Feb 3 13:07:04 EST 2012

Judy:

That is a fair point.

Complete and fax to Northern District as a Charles Village resident the
application for a crime watch number to use when you call 911 in place of your
name and police will come more quickly than an anonymous call. The Chat List
will not allow me to attach the application so I will send it to you under
separate cover.

Make your call to 911 concise, clear, and without emotion giving the
physical description and the location. The sooner the 911 operator gets off the
phone with you, the sooner, he or she can call dispatch. Dispatch takes the
calls and forwards them to officers on patrol according to the seriousness of
the complaint and the number of officers on patrol in the vicinity.

If the police do not respond in a timely manner, let me know so that I can
notify Deputy Major Worley and he will check with dispatch to see why the
call was not responded to sooner and get back to me.

I will ask Deputy Major Worley to check with dispatch for that date and
time to see what factors may have contributed to the police not responding in
time identify and question the suspect.

Sharon Guida, CVCA Safety Committee