[Chat] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Suspicious Person

judy berlin jdydee at verizon.net
Sun Feb 5 00:20:35 EST 2012

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: Fwd: [Chat] Suspicious Person
Date: 	Sat, 04 Feb 2012 22:43:28 +0000 (GMT)
From: 	tweefie at juno.com <tweefie at juno.com>
To: 	jdydee at verizon.net

Judy - Please share/forward as necessary - to the person's who responded to your e-mail.

  I ALWAYS give my phone number when I call - They usually ask for it, and did that time, and I gave my cell #.
I may have even given my name.  I was "willing" to speak with the officer, but was more concerned with the officer getting to the
location of the suspicious person first.  I find it odd that you and I were in our houses / yards and saw no sign of an officer.
w/ in 5 minutes of the 911 call, I was on the phone with you, and you still had sight of the young man we called about.
Sooo, whatever.
Groupon&#8482 Official Site
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4f2db7ce73f387e7c4est03vuc