[Chat] Free Clear modem

chad abrams abramschad at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 14:12:35 EST 2012

Thanks for sharing your experience-- I've wondered about clear.com for a
long time.  I have a HTC-EVO which I think accesses the same network and
had thought of considering using the service (via Sprint) for my home
service at times but haven't ever gone that far.

Mind sharing what plan you had?  Describe your data use?  The website  (
clear.com) describes basic ($35) and optimal ($50) plans (home/mobile) as
both having unlimited usage.  The cheaper plan has slower speeds.. but
nowhere does it say they will slow you down if start downloading too much
data.

What did you wind up switching too?  Curious to know what options you came
up w/.

thanks, Chad