[Chat] Chat Digest, Vol 104, Issue 13

Yahoo debjackemandpie at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 24 19:22:10 EST 2012

John,
A woman I worked for, who had a beautiful home in Homeland, swore by Maurice upholstery on South Charles (near Shofer's).  Also, I used to hear good things about Jim Young, 410.592-2212, but I've never seen his work.  Maurice used to work wonders with the yard sale finds my boss would find.  Calico Corners will do an excellent job, but they are pricey.

Debbie