[Chat] Local eBay selling service

Paul Williams oldhousehistory at aol.com
Tue Jan 10 16:29:41 EST 2012

Hello!

Just to let everyone know, I've recently expanded a successful eBay selling
service I began years ago in DC to our own Charles Village!

If you have items that you think are too nice for a yard sale, have recently
cleaned house, or need some extra cash after the holidays, nothing is too
large or too small.  We will pick up, photograph, describe, store, ship, and
provide a live record of your auction that will reach people worldwide.  30%
Commission.  We have a stellar eBay feedback of more than 1,000, and have
been providing this service for more than ten years!

Paul Williams

2600 block of Guilford Ave

oldhousehistory at aol.com

202-213-9796