[Chat] Clothes donation

Goucher gouchfolk at verizon.net
Tue Jan 10 19:46:14 EST 2012

We use Vietnam Veterans of America reliably and are now on their periodic call list for donations.  They pick up from the porch, even with bags left out of sight from the street, as long as the bags are clearly marked V V A and are left on the porch by 8 am that morning of pickup.

1-800-459-VETS (8387)

Cathy Goucher
2700 North Calvert