[Chat] impromptu photo fun

David Kinzer davidkinzer at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 11:01:02 EST 2012

Hi all,

I've hijacked my husband's email so I could post.  It's been a while and I
miss my peeps in the Village...For some of you who may not know me,  I'm a
former photojournalist, now freelance photographer and mommy to almost 4 yr
old Nina.  We used to live over on Guilford Ave..still have a house there.
I'm posting this for all the moms who might be interested.  I have been
doing artistic and thoughtful family portraits for quite a long time now,
and what I have found is that photo sessions by the hour are frankly
overkill.  I'm really excited to let everyone know that I am now offering
something EVERYONE can afford.  It never fails...the best photos when it
comes to kids are the first ones I take.  As time goes by, they get antsy.
So I'm offering the 10 minute photo shoot!  I'll be in different locations
during the week...you show up with the kiddos and snap, snap, snap!  $35.
My photo sessions are $250 an hour, but I'm telling you...and I think this
is going to make us all happy.  In ten minutes, I can shoot so many
portraits!  You will get a variety of black and white/color and all the
edited photos are yours!  (can do headshots too) You can download from my
website:  www.sonjakinzer.com or order prints at my cost.  I make nothing
on the prints...just the $35!  The weather is going to be outrageous over
the next 3 days..let's do it!  I'll be at the Towson Courthouse Gardens
tomorrow (1-31) at 9:45-11:30 and the BMA on Wednesday (Feb 1) from 9:45-?
Shoot me an email if you would like to meet!  All your photos will be
edited and uploaded by the end of the weekend. You can get me at:
baltoplays at yahoo.com Is it actually going to be in the 60's this week?
Yippeee.