[Chat] Where to get wood molding in custom or old profiles?

macnmum at gmail.com macnmum at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 13:23:02 EDT 2012

A few months back, someone mentioned to me that there was a place not
to far from CV which made/sold wood molding that matched the old
profiles used in a lot of CV houses.   For the life of me I can't
remember the name or exact location of this place and, of course, now
I need it.  I'm in desperate need of about 9 feet of the coved oak
molding used for the baseboards in my home on the West side of the
2600 block of Calvert St.    Does anyone happen to know the place I'm
talking about?  Or know of somewhere else where I might be able to
find an old profile without paying an arm and a leg for the place to
retool to make it custom?

Thanks, Melissa