[Chat] [Discussion] Special City tax credit--a correction

Stephen J Gewirtz gewirtz at bellatlantic.net
Fri Jul 6 12:57:21 EDT 2012

Judy,

The homeowners' tax credit program is an income based program and is
different from the homestead tax credit program.  Apparently, your
income is too large for that program.

I see that you did apply for and were approved for the homestead tax
credit.  And your "special credit" will be all of $16.95.

Steve