[Chat] Schnapp Shop

Sharon L. Guida guidahome at comcast.net
Thu Jul 19 16:13:34 EDT 2012

Linda:

The CVCA Land Use Committee discussed the Dept of Planning's initiative to phase out certain Liquor Stores at our July 10th meeting and decided to do some research and to discuss with Dept of Planning and to attend its general meeting on the subject.  All of this has been done, the committee will reconvene on Tuesday,  July 31st at 7 pm at 2434 St. Paul Street for our August meeting, we will finalize a recommendation at that time, and we will send out a notice to the community gathering input on that recommendation before taking any action.

Sharon L. Guida
410-467-4409