[Chat] Fluid Movement Today (5 & 7 PM) Druid Hill Park "Rebel Teen from Starship 12"

Emil Volcheck volcheck at acm.org
Sun Jul 29 15:14:48 EDT 2012

Hello, neighbors,

Kathleen and I went to the Fluid Movement show
yesterday, and it was great!  The costumes were
probably the best we've seen so far.  The music
featured David Bowie's Starman, and other music
with space themes.

There are two shows today at 5 and 7 PM in Druid
Hill Park.  The show is titled "Rebel Teen
from Starship 12" and it's a zany story about
a teenager running away from their starship home
on an adventure.  The ending is a twist.  Josh
Fruehling is joined by two robots to provide
MST3K-style commentary throughout the show.

Links

Fluid Movement webpage and link to ticket sales

    http://fluidmovement.org/

Fluid Movement Blog, with behind the scenes photos
of their Starman costumes.

    https://fluidmovementbaltimore.wordpress.com/

Enjoy!

Emil Volcheck