[Chat] Ruby Tuesdays is closed

John Spurrier jfspur at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 6 09:28:54 EDT 2012

Since Johns Hopkins University owns the property they could be more selective
and create lease terms that would be more attractive to the types of restaurantsthat will be supported by both the neighborhood and JHU community.  We don'tneed another lard pit like Ruby Tuesdays. But if we leave it up to the Cordish Companywe will get crap.

JohnDate: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 05:15:46 -0700