[Chat] Ruby Tuesdays is closed

gasp107 at aol.com gasp107 at aol.com
Wed Jun 6 12:28:22 EDT 2012

Friends & Neighbors of Charles Village

Is it francise restaurants that are floundering in Charles Village, or is it the economy? As you know Calles on Saint Paul closed a couple of weeks ago. Calles had excellent food, a little too pricey--and some can say that it was in an area that is in transition.
In the case of Calles, it was in an area that does not draw any tourist trade and does not draw support from JHU. (other restaurants are struggling as well) !!!

Business is a very challenging in todays economy. You could have a great product, great service and affordable prices--but still struggle. City, State and Federal taxes & regulations only put the icing on the cake and cause you to fail -- or like myself, your bank could deal you a bad hand (or raw deal) and put your business and life into a tail spin.

On the news, all you hear is how government is going to improve the economy and create more jobs. The truth of the matter is that government & bank regulations continue to kill the economy. Businesses and the average citizen are hesitant in spending -- and in most cases we don't have anything left to spend.

Please continue to support the LOCAL economy -- avoid purchasing from the internet if your needs are locally available.

Thank You:
Richard Burnham

Graphic Imaging,Inc.
107 East 25th Street
Baltimore, MD 21218
Check out the article from What Weekly
http://whatweekly.com/2012/04/11/graphic-imaging/
410-467-7071
gasp107 at aol.com
Find and like GRAPHIC IMAGING on facebook:
Check out the photograph of the "MOST STYLISH" Award Winning Table at The 21st Annual Great Chefs Dinner.