[Chat] NWOP back for spring

SLG2700 at cs.com SLG2700 at cs.com
Tue Mar 6 10:24:03 EST 2012

Join Neighborhood Walkers on Patrol tomorrow evening at 6:30 on the corner
of Charles and 26th street as we patrol through the district. The walks are
usually an hr long, we walk through the neighborhood, with a Northern
District police officer, sighting suspicious activity, graffiti, broken lights and
etc...

This weeks walk we will be walking with the Wiseman House (AKA the Tuerk
House) please feel free to email me directly for questions or concerns and
please share with your block residents.

Thanks

Diana
Coordinator Community Safety Programs
Charles Village Community Benefits District
diana at charlesvillage.org