[Chat] NWOP back for spring

SLG2700 at cs.com SLG2700 at cs.com
Tue Mar 6 11:33:39 EST 2012

Christine:

Yes, dogs are welcome.  See entire walkers list below and contact Diana at
410-235-4411 to tell her which day you are interested in walking and so that
she can add your name to the walkers list.

Monday- Abell 8:30 PM 32nd and Abell
Tuesday- JHU Walk 31st and Charles
Wednesday- CVCBD/ 26th and N.Charles 6:30 PM
Thursday – CVCBD- Bicyclers On Patrol (Start date April 12th) 6:30 PM in
front of the CVCBD office (2434 St. Paul St)
Thursday- CVCA Walk- 8:00 PM 29th and Calvert
Friday- Midnight Walk in front of 2422 Guilford Ave 12 Midnight (this walk
will resume March 17th)

Thanks
Diana Mitchell
Coordinator Community Safety Programs
Charles Village Community Benefits District
2434 St. Paul St, Baltimore MD 21218
410-235-4411 ext 16
410-235-5544 Fax