[Chat] Window air conditioner security cage

Stephen J Gewirtz gewirtz at bellatlantic.net
Wed Mar 7 09:31:22 EST 2012

Didon and Russell,

The place that the grates on your windows probably came from is Weaco:
http://weacowelding.com/index.htm  I can remember when just about all of
the window grates in the neighborhood came from them.

At one time, I had similar grates on my rear downstairs windows, and at
a later point, they removed part of the grate covering my dining room
window and rigged a cage to cover an air conditioner that I put in at
the time (now I have central air).

Steve