[Chat] Fwd: Fwd: Another break-in

SLG2700 at cs.com SLG2700 at cs.com
Wed Mar 21 21:28:44 EDT 2012

Karen:

Thanks for this report.  I would happily ask the Deputy Major for followup
if you could give me the date, time and subject location for the 911 call,
and the names of either the offending officers or the supervisor who showed
up later.  The Major and Deputy Major have told me on numerous occasions that
they are committed to better training of officers.  I would like to hold
the offending officers and the supervising officer  accountable for their
statements but to do so I need the details.  I would like to know what
corrective action the offending police officers received.  The more detail I have to
confront them with, the more effective that confrontation will be.
Otherwise, all I can do is report the story and ask the Major to address the problem
generally at roll call.  But it would be better if we could nail down the
incident by date and time and location or names of offending officers to make
sure that they received corrective instruction.

Let me know if you can provide more detail for followup.

Sharon Guida, CVCA Safety Committee