[Chat] bocce ball --Thursdays at Wyman Park

gasp107 at aol.com gasp107 at aol.com
Thu May 3 17:54:59 EDT 2012

The only ones in Baltimore that I know of that is familiar with bocce ball is LaScala Resturant, who has an indoor court in their restaurant on Eastern Ave. The marketing manager is a friend of mine -- in case you need any information.

Richard Burnham

Graphic Imaging,Inc.
107 East 25th Street
Baltimore, MD 21218
Check out the article from What Weekly
http://whatweekly.com/2012/04/11/graphic-imaging/
410-467-7071
gasp107 at aol.com
Find and like GRAPHIC IMAGING on facebook:
Check out the photograph of the "MOST STYLISH" Award Winning Table at The 21st Annual Great Chefs Dinner.