[Chat] Gift bag on my porch

Karen Morley kdmorley at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 23 17:32:22 EST 2012

Hi all,  I don't know whether this will get a response but earlier this week I found a large Trader Joe grocery bag on my porch.......filled with clothes for a child (and cookies).  It looks like a gift.  There is a note that says "To Jae (Joe?) from Luka."  I don't know a Jae or a Luka so have no way to get this bag to the correct owner.   I left it on the porch for a few days hoping that whomever had left it would realize their mistake and come get it.  The weather may be turning bad and I am also afraid items will be stolen out of the bag if I leave it out any longer.  Any suggestions.

Karen

Karen Morley
kdmorley at yahoo dot com