[Chat] Neighborhood Cookie Exchange

Stephanie Cosgrove cozgrovian at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 20:20:42 EST 2012

Let’s get together to have some holiday fun. Bring a friend and join us for
a neighborhood cookie exchange party.  Babysitting will be provided!

Village Learning Place and the Village Parents invite you to a cookie
exchange.
Thursday, December 13th

7:00pm-9:00pm

Village Learning Place

2521 St. Paul Street, Baltimore

Bring a batch of your favorite cookies and copies
of the recipe to share.

~ refreshments & munchies will be provided ~

~ babysitting will be provided ~

 Guidelines for the Cookie Exchange
1. All cookies must be homemade. No store bought cookies please.
2. Please bring one entire batch of cookies (typical recipe makes 4-5 dozen
cookies) to share.

3. Cookies should be packaged to display and share (platters, tins, boxes).
We will lay out all cookies before our swap. Cookie exchange will be at
8:30pm.

4. Be creative! No chocolate chip cookies or chocolate chip variations
please.

5. Don’t forget to bring a large container or large zipper bag to carry
home your cookies.

6. Please clearly label your cookies if they contain any common allergens
such as peanuts, tree nuts, etc.

7. Bring copies of your recipe to share!

8. If you don’t have time to bake or have burnt your cookies, but still
want to attend, please join us at the library. There will be plenty to
share with everyone.