[Chat] mattress on 29th street-help removing

Stephen J Gewirtz gewirtz at bellatlantic.net
Fri Nov 30 12:19:09 EST 2012

Dawna,

Call 311.  With a mattress, there is a significant risk that there are
bedbugs.  For a while, the City was not picking up mattresses, but I
recall reading that they now will do so.  Let them deal with it.  They
are trained to deal with possibly infested upholstery.

CVCBD also stopped picking up mattresses.

Steve