[Chat] mattress on 29th street-help removing

gary letteron glue39 at verizon.net
Fri Nov 30 15:11:49 EST 2012

Dawna!

I'll repeat what's already been said.  Call the City (and follow Sharon's
advice on that), but do not pick up the mattress and do not encourage a
friend with a pickup truck to do it.

The City has the proper bed-bug-proof equipment and clothing to deal with
it.  We don't.  When the bug problem first started, and nobody knew, several
employees the CVCBD pick up the bugs in the line of duty, which then
infested their houses and made their lives miserable.

'nuff said,

-=G=-