[Chat] Potential scam by woman calling herself Lynn

Dawna Cobb dawnacobb at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 22:23:54 EDT 2012

I learned tonight that a woman calling herself Lynn was banging on my
tenants' door in the 2900 block of Saint Paul Street.  She called my tenant
by name probably having seen his name on a piece of junk mail in the entry
way.  She was acting very distraught and claimed she needed to use the
bathroom.  Fortunately, my tenant did not let her in.

Did anyone else see or hear of a similar experience?  Dawna Cobb

--
Dawna Cobb
2943 N Charles Street