[Chat] Shooting tonight

Greg Alexander ugagrad93 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 13 11:16:28 EDT 2012

Oh no.  That is really close.  Paul had just gotten home via cab (who went right by there).  While walking dogs I've noticed a lot of people walking around whom I've never seen before and don't seem to live here.  Saw a couple hanging out on our block obviously on drugs and witnessed a shouting match between two guys with one yelling, "If he needs anything he'll get it from me, not you."  An obvious reference to drugs.

Greg Alexander
Executive Editor, STONE HOUSE PUBLICATIONS
Mason-Dixon ARRIVE | I95 BUSINESS | ARRIVING Home
410-243-3387
greg at gregoryjalexander.com
2629 Guilford Avenue | Baltimore | MD | 21218