[Chat] Fw: Early Voting Extended and Important Post-Sandy Info.

Schlegel, William B CW4 RES USAR USARC william.schlegel at us.army.mil
Fri Oct 26 20:51:18 EDT 2012

Salsa HQ
----- Original Message -----
From: Maggie McIntosh
To: william.schlegel at us.army.mil
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 6:26 PM
Subject: Early Voting Extended and Important Post-Sandy Info.

     43rd Legislative District  -  Baltimore City

      Friends,

      While we here in Baltimore were fortunate that Hurricane Sandy was not as severe as anticipated, many of our friends on the Eastern Shore and elsewhere were not so lucky. I hope you and your loved ones all made it through the storm safely. As the cleanup work begins, I wanted to remind you of some important emergency numbers.

      Call 311 (443-263-2220 on cellphones) to report blocked storm drains, downed trees, and other storm-related issues.

      If you or your neighbors remain without power, call BGE at 1-877-778-2222 for outages or call 1-800-685-0123 to report downed lines.

      If you need additional help, you can reach my district office at (410) 366-2450

      I also wanted to make sure you knew that Maryland’s early voting resumes tomorrow at 8 AM.

      Maryland is extending early voting by one full day and extending the hours for every remaining day.

        a.. Wednesday, October 31st - 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m
        b.. Thursday, November 1st - 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
        c.. Friday, November 2nd - 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
      Anyone standing in line at an early voting location by 9:00 p.m. will be guaranteed the right to cast a ballot. To find your polling location visit: www.mdearlyvote.com

      And I hope that while you are at the polls, you will support Question 6. As I explained last week, Question 6 gives committed same-sex couples the right to obtain a civil marriage license from the state while protecting the religious freedoms of churches, clergy, and other faith-based institutions. As the first openly gay member of the Maryland General Assembly, this question is personal for me and vitally important to the many gay and lesbian couples and their families living in the 43rd District.

      Again, I hope you are all safe and sound. Now get out and vote!

      Sincerely,

      Maggie McIntosh

            Connect Online
              a..  a..  a..
             Annapolis Office

            6 Bladen Street, Room 251

            Annapolis, MD 21401

            Phone: 410.841.3990

            Fax: 410.841.3509

            District Office

            3200 Barclay Street

            Baltimore, MD 21218

            Phone: 410.366.2450

            Fax: 410.366.2451

        Scholarships
            Calendar
            Sponsored Legislation

      Visit Maggie's Website!
      You have received this email through your subscription to this campaign's email list.
      If you did not subscribe, or would no longer like to receive email updates unsubscribe here.
      Paid for and Authorized by Citizens for Maggie McIntosh, Constance R. Caplan, Treasurer and Rebecca Murphy, Chair