[Chat] lead certified painter needed for exterior work

chad abrams abramschad at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 12:41:11 EDT 2012

I don't know if they are lead certified and I don't know what they charge
but I have seen the info below on a van on my street painting a rental
property and doing a good enough job on it that I wrote their number down.
 they seem to arrive promptly, did an excellent job scraping the old paint
off and the final product looks good.  I saved the info because when it
came time I thought I'd give them a call

edward crutchfield--  MHIC 24076... 410-377-6421