[Chat] random free stuff: beads and playing cards

Dawna Cobb dawnacobb at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 20:18:47 EDT 2012

Hi all: I am doing a major house purge and when you live in a big 3 story
house, it is no small undertaking.  Being a child of depression era parents
who was raised to reuse foil and sandwich bags, throwing usable stuff out
is hard for me to do.  Thank goodness for  Good Will, Sisson Street, the
someone might want that aren't suitable for any of those places.

Today's offerings are modest but you never know if you don't ask:

Free to a good home:

1) two decks of cards that don't have all 52 cards.... I know this may seem
strange, but for all the card house builders out there, these may just be
thing.
2) beads from various broken necklaces.

Later this week we will attack the basement and I am sure there will be
some useful offerings coming up!

--
Dawna Cobb