[Chat] Too Good to be Thru 2123 N. Charles Street Celebration 2nd Anniversary 9/27 5 pm

SLG2700 at cs.com SLG2700 at cs.com
Fri Sep 14 21:06:41 EDT 2012

We will be celebrating our 2nd year in business on

September 27th, 2012
5pm-8pm

Stop by and join in on the fun!
Meet a new friend, see an old friend, bring a friend, tell a friend,
enjoy a little food, little champagne, and a chance to win a door prize.
If you choose you can bring a little bottle of your favorite little drink
We are now accepting Fall/Winter Name Brand and Designer Women's Attire on
a walk-in basis. Call 410-400-3223 or email pam at 2good2bethru.info for
details

Hard to depart with those lovely clothes you spent hours buying? Is that
closet on over load? Do you have bins of clothes your not wearing? Have you
turned a bedroom, basement or attic into a closet? Have you gained/lost
weight?

I have a lot of Ladies tell me they just gave/give their clothes, shoes or
accessories away, but if they had know about consigning, they would have
consigned them.

Think about consigning with Too Good before giving or donating your items,
you work hard for your money and wouldn't it be nice to turn those clothes
into money to buy more clothes!

If your items are less than 2 years old, in excellent condition, in style,
wrinkle free and ready to put on the floor, think about consigning with Too
Good!

I know it's hard to think about tackling that job! Start small, do one
section at a time, separate your items into 3 piles.
*Keep
*Consign
*Donate
Too Good to Be Thru Consignment Boutique
2123 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21218
410-400-3223