[Chat] trees

Sharon L. Guida guidahome at comcast.net
Thu Sep 27 15:22:10 EDT 2012

Also the complete Charles Reconstruction plan is online at www.charlesvillage.net , was vetted at several CVCA membership meetings in the years leading up to its approval by the Dept of Transportation, and was the subject of many articles in the Charles Villager over those same years. Charles Village was fully represented by volunteers who attended many meetings during the process which took several years.  There was no other way to complete the planned improvements without removing some trees.  Hopefully, when the reconstruction plan is completed, we will see that the removal of trees was a small price to pay for the improvements realized.

One way to keep abreast of what is happening in Charles Village is to read the Charles Villager, visit the CVCA website, join CVCA and attend CVCA General Membership meetings, and  volunteer to participate in CVCA committees where issues are identified and resolved.

Sharon L. Guida