[Chat] alley 3100 block Guilford

Sharon L. Guida guidahome at comcast.net
Sat Apr 13 15:58:32 EDT 2013

Below is the response from  David Hill Executive Director of the CVCBD on the issue.  Please confirm that the problem has been resolved to your satisfaction.

In future , after calling 311 and getting complaint numbers,  please call  or email  Matt Bradby, Sanitiation Supervisor, at 410-235-4411 and cc  David Hill and give them the problem address, front or rear, date, 311 complaint numbers  so they can respond to you directly. Then, let me know if the matter goes unresolved.

Also, I spoke to Matt yesterday and told me that the neighbors can help by putting the empty trash can inside the owner's yard to avoid anymore dumping at that site.  Matt believes that the owner or occupant is either ill or away from the house for an extended period of time.  CVCBD workers are not permitted to enter onto private property without the owner's permission. Empty cans left in the alley after pickup day can be an inadvertent  invitation to illegal dumpers.  I have many renters on my block and each Trash day I pull their cans out into the alley and put them back in until I can have a chance to discuss with them the fact that they should be doing it.  As you know, with renters, the education period is non stop. Same is true for contractors who come and go.

Sharon L. Guida, CVCA Sanitation Committee
guidahome at comcast.net