[Chat] Mayor's Cleanup in Charles Village

Sharon L. Guida guidahome at comcast.net
Fri Apr 19 11:41:05 EDT 2013

IT’S THAT TIME OF THE YEAR AGAIN!

MAYOR STEPHANIE RAWLINGS-BLAKE’s

SPRING CLEANUP   2013

SATURDAY, APRIL 20, 2013   9AM-1PM

Join Your Neighbors As We Clean Our Streets, and Alleys

Tables: 28th & Barclay, 22nd & Charles, 27th & Maryland Av.

Roll Off Dumpsters:   31st and Abell , 28th & Barclay, 22nd &  Charles St and   27th & Maryland

Equipment Provided:  Bags, shovels and brooms

BBQ   at 1:00pm at 27th & Maryland Please bring a potluck or beverage item to share  CVCBD will supply hotdogs, hamburgers, buns, chips, drinks

For more information please call 410-235-4411 or email us at Sanitation at charlesvillage.org