[Chat] Yoga 7am at 2640 St. Paul Street Baltimore MD 21218 Starts Aug 23-Sept 27th

regina ARMENTA yogaonwheels at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 5 10:47:16 EDT 2013

Hello Charles Village
  I wanted to invite you all to a New Yoga class at 7am-8:15am for a 6 week session at 2640 St. Paul Street at St. Johns Church starting Aug 23-Sept 27th.

Price
$60.00/6classes or $12.00 drop in fee.

Regina BIO
After receiving a BA in Physical Therapy from The Ohio State University, Regina began studying Yoga. She completed a  200hr teacher training in Vinyasa flow, a 9 month Anusara Immersion and a 200 hr teacher training in Anusara Yoga. She  has studied and apprenticed with many Anusara Certified teachers including: Suzie Hurley, Moses Brown, Kathy Donnelly,  Kate Miller, Vivian Campagna, Maria Hamburger, as well as studying with philosopher Douglas Brooks and Olga Rasmussen. Regina blends her knowledge of anatomy, kinesiology and the five Universal Principles of Alignment with her gentle philosophy of self exploration. With her beautiful array of knowledge she creates a safe environment for her students to learn and explore the basics of a Yoga practice. Regina has worked with seniors, teens and beginners and has had the privilege of witnessing transformations of, not only strength, flexibility and balance but most of all, the improvements  in the quality
 of life, of her students.

Regina Armenta
Director of Yoga on Wheels
Anusara Inspired Yoga Teacher