[Chat] Fwd: [northerncommunitycouncil] Digest Number 522

jdy jdydee at verizon.net
Sat Dec 7 08:11:03 EST 2013

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[northerncommunitycouncil] Digest Number 522
Date: 	Sat, 07 Dec 2013 09:11:15 +0000
From: 	northerncommunitycouncil at yahoogroups.com
To: 	northerncommunitycouncil at yahoogroups.com

Northern District Community Council
Yahoo! Groups
<http://groups.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTJlaGZnazVkBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE4Mjk1MzQ2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzIzMDQwMQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNnZnAEc3RpbWUDMTM4NjQwNzQ3NQ-->

Northern District Community Council Group
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/northerncommunitycouncil;_ylc=X3oDMTJlYWNqY2RnBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE4Mjk1MzQ2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzIzMDQwMQRzZWMDaGRyBHNsawNocGgEc3RpbWUDMTM4NjQwNzQ3NQ-->

  1 New Message

Digest #522
1
Fwd: Northern District Crime Alert ! <#1> by "Lisa Boyce" lisaboyce3

  Message

    1

    Fwd: Northern District Crime Alert !

        Fri Dec 6, 2013 5:14 pm (PST) . Posted by:

      "Lisa Boyce" lisaboyce3
      <mailto:lisa.boyce3 at verizon.net?subject=Re%3A%20Fwd%3A%20Northern%20District%20Crime%20Alert%20%21>

Begin forwarded message:

<devans2745 at aol.com>,<lovegalley at aol.com>, "Chris McSherry"
<mcshopkins at aol.com>, "Benn Ray" <benn at atomicbooks.com>, "Betsy Gardner"
<Betsy.Gardner at baltimorecity.gov>, "bill henry"
<bill.henry at baltimorecity.gov>, "Leslie Wietscher"
<Lesliewietscher at baltimorecity.gov>, "Maggie Porter"
<Maggie.Porter at baltimorecity.gov>, "MaryPat Clarke"
<MaryPat.Clarke at baltimorecity.gov>, "Rikki Spector"
<rikki.spector at baltimorecity.gov>, <robert.ginyard at baltimorecity.gov>,
"Jenny Morgan" <Jen at baltimoregreenworks.com>,
<gewirtz at bellatlantic.net>, "Reni Lawal" <klawal at centralbaltimore.org>,
"Robin Reid" <rstreid at comcast.net>, "Sharon Guida" <slg2700 at cs.com>,
<eugenermeyer at earthlink.net>, "Nichole Battle" <Nbattle at gedco.org>,
<brian.c.parkinson at gmail.com>, "Joyce Johnson"
<cpiacommunications at gmail.com>, <gennydill2008 at gmail.com>,
<hccpresident at gmail.com>, "Judith Kunst" <jakunst at gmail.com>, "Mark
Cameron" <markcameron351 at gmail.com>, <mca.pres.2012 at gmail.com>,
<mpaddison605 at gmail.com>, <rna.vp2 at gmail.com>, "Ryan Parnell"
<ryanparnell at gmail.com>, "Homeland Association"
<homeland at homelandassociation.org>, <joselin97 at hotmail.com>,
<rna.president at hotmail.com>, <eskrodzki at jhu.edu>, "Joan Flynn"
<JFlynn at loyola.edu>, "Barbara Dent" <bkdent at mac.com>,
<allen.fine at mcroberts1876.com>, "a reverton"
<areverton at morgancarlo.com>, "James Mitchell" <JMitchell at ndm.edu>,
"Jeffrey Munchel" <jmunchel at ndm.edu>, "Amanda Ruthven"
<amandarutherven at rushpost.com>, <Lsurban at sbcglobal.net>,
<jbrady4 at students.towson.edu>, "Gary Letteron" <glue39 at verizon.net>,
<jmarsalek at verizon.net>, "Lisa Boyce" <lisa.boyce3 at verizon.net>,
<firehorse_racing at yahoo.com>, <fritz288 at yahoo.com>, "Joshua Easton"
<joshua_easton at yahoo.com>, <Lnevaldine at yahoo.com>,
<p_taylor_1215 at yahoo.com>, <rpfel at yahoo.com>, <ryetales at yahoo.com>
 > Cc: "Anthony Vaeth" <Anthony.Vaeth at BaltimorePolice.org>, "Deron
Garrity" <Deron.Garrity at BaltimorePolice.org>, "Douglas Gibson"
<Douglas.Gibson at BaltimorePolice.org>, "James Barnett"
<James.Barnett at BaltimorePolice.org>, "Karlton Simms"
<Karlton.Simms at BaltimorePolice.org>, "Kimberly Burrus"
<Kimberly.Burrus at BaltimorePolice.org>, "William O'Donnell"
<William.O'Donnell at BaltimorePolice.org>
 > Subject: Northern District Crime Alert !
 >
 > Good evening everyone,
 >
 > Northern District Officers responded to two armed robberies this
morning just after the stroke of midnight.

 > The first robbery occurred at 12:05 am in the 3800 block of Hickory
Ave. The older adult male victim was walking home from a local bar when
he was approached by two male suspects both approx. 5'11" wearing all
dark clothing and black ski masks. The victim could not identify what
race the suspects were. The suspects demanded the victim's property.
When the victim replied that he didn't have anything, he was then struck
in the head and face by an unknown and then fell to the ground. One
suspect went through the victim's pockets and stole cash and personal
items from him as the second suspect pointed a handgun at him. Both
suspects then fled on foot in an unknown direction. The victim suffered
a cut to his face.

 > The second robbery occurred at 1:17 am in the 400 block of Notre Dame
Lane. A young male college student was walking home from Loyola
University when he was approached by a b/m approx. 6'00" wearing a grey
hoodie. The suspect then put him in a headlock. The victim tried to
break free and get away at which time a second b/m suspect wearing a
black hoodie grabbed the victim and forced him to the ground. The first
suspect then pulled out a handgun and demanded the victim's property.
The victim then gave the suspects his book bag. The suspects then told
the victim not to look at them as they jumped into an unknown make and
model black four door vehicle with tinted windows which last seen
heading southbound on York Rd. The victim suffered abrasions on his
hands and knee.

 > Please pass this information along to your family and neighbors so
they will maintain a heightened sense of awareness as they are out this
evening.

 > If anyone has any information relating to either one of these
incidents please call 911 or the Northern District Detective Unit at
(410) -396-3105.

 > Here are a few reminders to help keep you safe this holiday season:
 >
 > 1.) Stay alert and be aware of your surroundings.
 > 2.) Walk in well lit areas and use the buddy system when possible.
 > 3.) Try to avoid flashing large amounts of cash and use ATM's during
daylight hours.
 > 4.) Carry your purse close to your body and keep your wallet in an
inside coat pocket.
 > 5.) Have yours key in your hand and be ready to unlock your car or door.
 > 6.) If you believe someone is following you, go to an open business
or house that is lit up or occupied.

 > Thank you,
 >
 > Major Kimberly Burrus
 >

 > The materials in this e-mail are private and may contain sensitive
law enforcement information. Please note that e-mail is not necessarily
confidential or secure. Your use of e-mail constitutes your
acknowledgment of these confidentiality and security limitations. If you
are not the intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized use,
disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in
reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited as
covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§
2510-2521. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender via telephone or return e-mail. Thank you.
Reply to sender
<mailto:lisa.boyce3 at verizon.net?subject=Re%3A%20Fwd%3A%20Northern%20District%20Crime%20Alert%20%21>
. Reply to group
<mailto:northerncommunitycouncil at yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20Fwd%3A%20Northern%20District%20Crime%20Alert%20%21>
. All Messages (1)
. Top ^ <#toc>
Visit Your Group
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/northerncommunitycouncil;_ylc=X3oDMTJmazFraDZnBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE4Mjk1MzQ2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzIzMDQwMQRzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0aW1lAzEzODY0MDc0NzU->

View All Topics
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/northerncommunitycouncil/messages;_ylc=X3oDMTJnazZhbDZwBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE4Mjk1MzQ2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzIzMDQwMQRzZWMDZG1zZwRzbGsDYXRwYwRzdGltZQMxMzg2NDA3NDc1?xm=1&m=p&tidx=1>

Create New Topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/northerncommunitycouncil/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJncWp1ajY4BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE4Mjk1MzQ2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNzIzMDQwMQRzZWMDZG1zZwRzbGsDbnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMzg2NDA3NDc1>

Submit Feedback
<mailto:ygroupsnotifications at yahoogroups.com?subject=Feedback%20on%20the%20redesigned%20daily%20digest%20v4>