[Chat] Support Local Schools Margaret Brent, Barclay, and Dallas Nicholas

Sharon L. Guida guidahome at comcast.net
Wed Jan 9 09:51:12 EST 2013

Head with us to Annapolis on February 25th to insist that funds be released to fix Baltimore's school buildings. As many of you know, some schools had to close last week due to lack of heating. Inadequate heating/cooling systems, insufficient bathroom facilities and the like are not acceptable conditions for our students.

Mark your calendars for February 25th! And here are two actions you can take right now:

- Reply to me to let me know that you are planning to ride the bus to Annapolis with us on Feb. 25th
 - Spread the word about the rally to 3 other people before the end of this week

Let's win!

Sharicca Boldon
 Community School Site Coordinator, Margaret Brent Elementary/Middle
Greater Homewood Community Corporation
3503 N. Charles St., Baltimore, MD 21218
(p) 410- 575-3393
 (f) 410-261-3506
(e) sboldon at greaterhomewood.org

 To make a donation to GHCC, click here.

Building and strengthening vibrant urban communities
Web: greaterhomewood.org

 Twitter: @greaterhomewood

Sharon L. Guida
2746 Maryland Avenue