[Chat] [Discussion] Article on LED lighting

Stephen J Gewirtz gewirtz at bellatlantic.net
Tue Jan 22 14:22:48 EST 2013

Tweefie,

There are good LED bulbs, and there are bad LED bulbs.  That, plus the
fact that prices are likely to drop, is why I am waiting. That is also
why I made the point about color temperature.

At the moment, I have just one LED bulb in my house.  It has lasted so
far for quite a while, but it is much too blue.  Do not confuse LED
bulbs with CFL (compact fluorescent) bulbs which burn out much faster.

Steve