[Chat] Message from Major Sabrina Tapp-Harper

Sharon L. Guida guidahome at comcast.net
Wed Jul 10 09:21:22 EDT 2013

Northern District Community Members and Leaders

As Commander of the Northern Police District it has been my pleasure to serve you for the past two years. I have recently been selected to head the Special Investigation Section of the Baltimore Police Department. Although I am honored by my appointment to this new position it is with some sadness I leave my current assignment.

I feel the relationships we have developed have been instrumental in reducing crime and improving the quality of life for citizens in the district. I am being succeeded by newly appointed Major Kimberley Burrus .You will find Major Burris to be a most capable leader who will continue to build on the progress we have made.

I would like thank each of you for the support you have shown to me and all of the officers of the Northern District.

Sincerely

Major Sabrina Tapp- Harper