[Chat] Northern District Community Council Meeting July 17

Sharon L. Guida guidahome at comcast.net
Mon Jul 15 09:39:38 EDT 2013

Just a reminder that the next meeting of the Community Council of the Northern District will be 7pm Wednesday, July 17 in the Roll Call room at Northern District Police Headquarters, 2201 W. Cold Spring Lane. These meetings are held on the 3rd Wednesday of every odd numbered months.

You will have a chance to meet the newly selected Major of the Northern, Kimberley Burrus, and hear about her transition strategies and objectives.

Additionally, Baltimore City State's Attorney Greg Bernstein will provide his insights into the changes that he has instituted, including the use of the federal judicial process to prosecute certain criminals.

All are welcome to attend this forum as the more we learn about public safety issues, the more informed our collective actions can be as we face challenges in our communities.

CVCA Safety Committee is looking for a volunteer to attend this meeting and report back to the Safety Committee at its next meeting on Monday, July 22 at 6:30 pm at 2434 St Paul Street. Contact guidahome at comcast.net if you are interested in taking on this task.