[Chat] Upcoming CVCA Committee Meetings

Sharon L. Guida guidahome at comcast.net
Sat Oct 12 10:55:53 EDT 2013

NOTICE OF UPCOMING

CVCA COMMITTEE MEETINGS

    1. CVCA Traffic Calming/Pedestrian Safety committee meeting   on Monday October 14 at 6:30 pm at 2434 St. Paul Street to review community input gathered on the DOT's plans to extend the Purple Line of the Charm City Circulator, DOT's responses to, and status of, the 2012 CVCA Traffic Calming/Pedestrian Safety List of Requests, our plans to update the 2012 List at the end of 2013 with comments collected in 2013, CVCA requests made to DOT as a result of Traffic Calming/Pedestrian Safety issues which have arisen as a result of Charles Street Reconstruction, and the status of our requests to add pedestrian lighting  vs. tree trimming as a way to increase available lighting.  RSVP to guidahome at comcast.net ;

    1. CVCA Safety Committee meeting on Thursday, October 17th at 6 pm at 2434 St. Paul Street to discuss CVCBD Courtwatch Program, CVCA “Light Up the Night” Program, scheduled Community Halloween Activities, and Neighborhood Walkers on Patrol.  RSVP to guidahome at comcast.net .